Sunday, October 30, 2011

I am on my way....


...to becoming the crazy old cat man. I am perfectly content sitting on the floor with cats climbing all over me. If I had several arms like the Hindu goddesses, Devi or Kali, to name a few, then I could get more accomplished in the cat petting department. Yes, I understand I am not normal, haha, but what fun is normal? So yeah, expect lots of pics of cats. Some will be mine, some will be available for adoption or recently adopted from the VBSPCA, others may just be pictures I found online. I may even sneak a dog in now and then. Here is Al, I adopted him from the VBSPCA Pet Smart site in 07, he was 7 at the time. This year he developed cancer and he died. I still miss him, he always went to bed by my side and we both fell asleep as I rubbed his belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment